Food Service Worker / Server Assistant
Willapa Wild LLC
JOB TITLE: Food Service Worker/ Server Assistant
Wage: $15.74/hr DOE
Full-Time and Part-Time Available
SUPERVISOR: Director of Retail Operations
Our Restaurant staff is responsible for providing superior guest service by providing a series of services to include, food serving, order taking, cashier services and bussing/cleaning of tables, store and dining areas. Responsible for performing additional job duties pertaining to their positions as assigned by the department manager.
- Previous restaurant experience (preferred)
- Ability to follow specific instructions
- Responsible for sweeping and mopping walk-ins.
- Maintain kitchen/store cleanliness standards including cleaning of walls, garbage bins, etc.
- Responsible for stocking and rotating products according to Hospitality policies and procedures.
- Ensure the equipment is clean and supplies are stored prior to shift end.
- Ensure dishes are rinsed and scrubbed.
- Responsible for performing light prep duties as assigned.
- Responsible for maintaining cleanliness of kitchen/store equipment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have good grooming habits and manners with ability to provide excellent guest service skills
- Must have a valid Washington State food handler's card
- Must be able to stand for longer than 8 hours
- Mobility to climb stairs on a routine basis
- The ability to carry up to 25 pounds
- Knowledge of kitchen equipment and utensils maintenance operations.
- Knowledge of safe practices in a kitchen working environment.
- Knowledge of proper food handling procedures.
- Ability to be organized.
- Ability to safely use and administer cleaning equipment and supplies.
- Ability to communicate, read and write clearly in Basic English.
- Ability to demonstrate outstanding guest service at all times.
- Ability to work in a busy, fast paced environment.
- Ability to perform in a professional appearance and manner.
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma / GED; Recognized Equivalent of a High School Diploma (RED) or Foreign High School Diploma (FHD).